This weekend I picked up some last minute items for a bridal consultation I had on Saturday. The bride to be's colors are pink and pool and she wants her eyes to really stand out. I picked up Nars' The Love Set which includes the best-selling Orgasm Blush, Pillow Talk Lip Gloss, and a Sex Machine Velvet Matte Lip Pencil. Then I got a few MAC items that I thought would look good on her. I seemed to hit the nail on the head! She loved all the items I suggested and we made one slight adjustment by replacing Scene with a slightly browner tone from my Coastal Scents Neutral Pallette. So we choose Naked for the inner eye, Motif for the mid eye, and a shodow from the Coastal Scents Neutral pallette marked below for the crease and outer V color. My new fav is Motif. It goes on a light peach and ends up a beautiful shimmery pink. I used Bourbon 24/7 liner from Urban Decay, and Brick-O-La for the lips and a matching liner. The wedding is going to be outside in the evening in June, so I'm airbrushing. The consultation was so much fun and I found out that the bride and myself are in the same field, went to UGA, and that we both have Cocker Spaniel pups!



I saw Pop Beauty's Golden Sparkle Sauce in the Ulta weekly ad and had to get it. Apparently, you can mix this stuff with shadow o rpigments to create shimmery liner or use it as an eye color sparkle sealer to set eye shadows and make them waterproof. This will be great in the summer to really seal in the colors amidst the himidity.
1 comment:
ohhh nice haul...i've heard so many good things about naked pigment...i think that's what kim k uses
Post a Comment